We specialize in providing services that drive results through a thoughtful and strategic analysis of your company needs. Our five areas of specialty are: Consulting, Insurance Auditing, Asset Divestiture, Tax Incentives, and Expert Witness Services. Below you will find the highlights for each of these areas. For additional details and information, please feel free to contact us directly.
Consulting ServicesBusiness Clients
- Liaison with Lender with respects to existing and future terms
- Assist in work-outs to negotiate Forbearance terms
- Financial Evaluation – Review of current and future capital needs
- Process Improvement & Efficiency Modeling
- Prepare Loan packages and proforma’s to present to prospective lenders to secure financing (commercial and retail) and negotiate terms of transaction
- Telecommunications Expense Review
- Shipping and Freight Expense Review
- Energy Management Services / LED Conversion Services
- Occupancy Lease Cost Recovery Services
- Human Resource Policy
- Information Technology Review - IT Governance, Security, Business Operations, Contractor/Vendor Relations, Project/Program Management Disciplines, and Business Continuity Planning
- Inventory Management Review – improve and establish internal audit procedures
- Accounting Department Review
- Sales Department Review
- Compensation Review
- Auditing of Inventories
- Facilitate Asset / Business Liquidation
- Work with court appointed Receivers and/or Trustees
- Provide “Keeper” services
- Perform Book Audits of Business records
- Insurance Auditing Performed by State Licensed Agents
Insurance Auditing Performed by State Licensed Agents
- Thorough insurance review (Business, Personal, Trust, Life, Health, and P&C) by State Licensed Solution Partners, to identify duplications and un-necessary coverage, as well as evaluate performance to prior illustrations.
- Enhanced cash flows by restructuring Corporate and Personal Insurances
- Calibrations to Group Health Plans
- Assistance in establishing a “Captive” insurance company
- Perform an independent review of Owner’s personal / trust policies
- Buyer and Seller representation in acquisition.
- Negotiating terms of Buy -Sell Agreement.
- Auditing business portfolio and assets that are subject to sale.
- Liquidation of Inventories and Accounts Receivables
- Work with respective manufacturers on behalf of client (Lender or Dealer) to facilitate manufacturer approval, negotiate buy-back terms, and receipt of A/R proceeds relating from “trunk money” and/or buy-back of inventories.
- Concentric’s extensive network allows us to match buyers and sellers creating the right fit for your commercial real estate liquidation needs.
- Represent client on either the “buy” or “sell” side to network opportunities and facilitate closing of the transaction.
- Property Tax Recovery Services
- Cost Segregation
- Federal Energy Credit / EPAct Credits
- Empowerment Zone Credits (Federal)
- Enterprise Zone Credits (State)
- R&D Tax Credits
- Employer Tax Credits
- Infrastructure Grants / Industrial Development Bonds
- City Sales Tax Rebates / Revenue Sharing
- Redevelopment / Relocation Credits
- Tax Increment Financing
- LED Equipment Leasing
Expert Witness Services
Concentric Solution Partners are available to serve as expert witnesses and offer technical expertise within an array of industries and services. With a seasoned nucleus of executives, we are adept in providing arbitration and litigation support, from evaluating complicated situations, assisting with discovery, and providing testimony.